We’re set apart by three things: outstanding, passionate customer service; intelligent IT systems that automate processes and profile stock based on market trends and customer need; and, 3000 m2 of warehouse space packed with inventory.
We have three discrete, but highly complimentary business areas:
- Parts distribution: SPL is the authorised parts distributor for some of the most prestigous IT brands in the world – but if you’re looking for something we’ll find it, and get it to you in days.
- Reverse logistics management: SPL automates your RMA process, and our sophisticated IT systems help you to claim every time from your OEMs
- Warrantee management: With our Care4IT profiling and prediction software SPL is able to offer a warranties service to you, which you can bundle and whitelabel to your customers. We fulfil, you just profit.
Working together with some of our best customers SPL manages their entire stockholding strategy from start to finish. The right part, at the right time, in the right place, at the right price. We help you raise your service-levels and fill-rates (all the while reducing costs and headaches!)
We always try to add value to our customer’s businesses by bringing together innovative solutions and systems, customer service on very high level, and know-how.
The goal at the end of all that is to create efficient systems that exceed customer expectations and provide the most effective Service Parts distribution in Africa.
To Build strategic “partnerships” within our industry by leveraging our:
- business processes,
- operational excellence,
- high level of understanding of both your and our own businesses
- drive to go the extra mile to serve
to deliver value-driven parts Solutions to our customers.
Since SPL’s inception, over 2 decades ago, we’ve always been driven by our values.
Every action we take reflects the highest ethical standards. We interact with our customers, our employees and our shareholders with honesty and integrity. We do what we say we’ll do and we treat others with respect and goodwill. We will only enter a transaction, which is based on truth and justice and which benefits all those who are involved in it.
We are driven by the needs of our customers. We understand our customers’ needs and deliver innovative services to meet those needs.
We strive for excellence in everything that we do, including excellent service for our customers, a great place to work for our employees and outstanding performance for our shareholders. We believe in empowering our own people and were recently awarded an A-rating (level 5) for BBBEE. (Click here to view our BEE certificate.)