The latest news:
- Acer to no longer sell spares direct – SPL appointed parts channel – Acer, the world’s third-largest PC brand, has stopped selling spares direct to end-users and resellers in Africa and has now upgraded SPL from an Authorised Spares Reseller to be its chosen route to market for upgrades and replacement parts. Acer Country Service Manager, Dave Malherbe, says Acer has a longstanding relationship with ...
- NEWS: SPL Appointed as Lenovo’s Sole Out-of-Warranty Authorized Parts Distributor in Africa & the Middle East SPL Appointed as Out-of-Warranty Authorized Parts Distributor for Lenovo in Africa & the Middle East Service Parts Logistics (SPL), Africa’s largest parts management and supply firm, has been appointed by Lenovo as their sole authorized distributor for Out-of-Warranty (Trade) spare parts in 38 countries in the Middle East and Africa region, including South Africa, Egypt, UAE, ...
- NEWS: Acer signs SPL as its South African parts distributor Acer today announced a much anticipated agreement with Service Parts Logistics (SPL), making the group Acer’s official out of warranty parts supplier for southern Africa.
- NEWS: SPL named Toshiba’s sole African service parts solutions provider Service Parts Logistics, Africa’s largest service parts reseller, recently concluded a deal with Toshiba Corporation whereby the company would become Toshiba’s sole African service parts solutions provider.
- NEWS: SPL to set goalposts in laser printer consumables SPL (Service Parts Logistics) is proud to announce they have joined forces with Katun Corporation, the world’s leading alternative supplier to the office equipment industry.
- NEWS: Service Parts Logistics BBBEE rating soars to an ‘A’ Service Parts Logistics (SPL), the largest parts solutions provider in Africa, gave its customers a reassuring surprise New Year gift last week when it unveiled its latest broad-based black economic empowerment (BBBEE) rating from EmpowerLogic: an ‘A’ (level 4 Contributor).
- NEWS: Service Parts Logistics: Brother spares distribution SPL has extended the company’s product scope with its appointment as alternate authorised Brother parts distributor for the complete range of Brother fax machines, multifunctional devices and printers, effective from 1 September 2006.
- NEWS: Service Parts Logistics celebrates 10th anniversary of its relationship with HP Service Parts Logistics (SPL), the top HP parts reseller since 1996, this month celebrated the 10th anniversary of its relationship with HP.
- NEWS: Service Parts Logistics and NEC Packard Bell Service Parts Logistics (SPL), the largest parts solutions provider in Africa, today formally announced for the first time that it is the sole parts reseller in Africa for NEC Packard Bell.
- NEWS: SPL enhances its BEE capability Service Parts Logistics (SPL) today announced the details of a new BEE deal. This latest transaction sees the ‘Lelapa Trust’ becoming an equity partner in SPL.