The latest news:
- NEWS: SPL Appointed as Lenovo’s Sole Out-of-Warranty Authorized Parts Distributor in Africa & the Middle East SPL Appointed as Out-of-Warranty Authorized Parts Distributor for Lenovo in Africa & the Middle East Service Parts Logistics (SPL), Africa’s largest parts management and supply firm, has been appointed by Lenovo as their sole authorized distributor for Out-of-Warranty (Trade) spare parts in 38 countries in the Middle East and Africa region, including South Africa, Egypt, UAE, ...
- NEWS: Acer signs SPL as its South African parts distributor Acer today announced a much anticipated agreement with Service Parts Logistics (SPL), making the group Acer’s official out of warranty parts supplier for southern Africa.
- NEWS: SPL named Toshiba’s sole African service parts solutions provider Service Parts Logistics, Africa’s largest service parts reseller, recently concluded a deal with Toshiba Corporation whereby the company would become Toshiba’s sole African service parts solutions provider.
- NEWS: SPL to set goalposts in laser printer consumables SPL (Service Parts Logistics) is proud to announce they have joined forces with Katun Corporation, the world’s leading alternative supplier to the office equipment industry.
- NEWS: Service Parts Logistics BBBEE rating soars to an ‘A’ Service Parts Logistics (SPL), the largest parts solutions provider in Africa, gave its customers a reassuring surprise New Year gift last week when it unveiled its latest broad-based black economic empowerment (BBBEE) rating from EmpowerLogic: an ‘A’ (level 4 Contributor).